Friday, August 31, 2012

Holiday Card Class - So Much Fun!

Wednesday night, I hosted a Christmas card making event. The ladies who attended chose from over a dozen designs and were able to create five cards to start their holiday stash of greeting cards for the winter season.

Here are some of the cards from that night:


This card uses the Be of Good Cheer DSP, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, and Gumball Green card stock, and the Petals-a-Plenty EF. Circles are punched in three different sizes and some are popped with dimensionals for interest.


I love this cute little card! I used Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, and Lucky Limeade for the paper along with Festival of Prints DSP. 


This card also uses this season's colour combination of Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, and Very Vanilla. The ornaments come from the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set and were cut using the coordinating Framelits (purchased as a bundle for a great discount - wonderful idea, Stampin' Up!). The ornaments are raised with dimensionals and "hung" with Very Vanilla ribbon. The sentiment is cut with a scallop punch and raised with dimensionals as well. A gift card can easily be added to the interior using Glue Dots. 


I invited my friends to bring a friend along to share in the fun and, to show my appreciation, I gave each friend and their guest a little gift. Two ladies received 4 handmade cards with envelopes and two ladies received this gift box in which 5 matching note cards were nestled. 




I had so much fun at this gathering and am looking forward to the next one!



No comments:

Post a Comment