Saturday, August 25, 2012

M is for Merry

Experimenting with some of my new Stampin' Up products tonight and I created a great card using Whisper White and Baja Breeze as colour inspiration. Here is a list of the materials I used:


  • 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Whisper White card stock, folded
  • 5 1/4 x 4 Baja Breeze card stock
  • 5 x 3 3/4 Whisper White card stock
  • 1 1/2 x 2 scrap of Baja Breeze for sentiment
  • Not Quite Navy ink
  • Occasions Alphabet stamp set (used the M)
  • More Merry Messages stamp set
  • Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder (use with Big Shot)
  • Bigz Snow Flurry Die (shapes cut using Baja Breeze and Whisper White) (use with Big Shot)
  • Opaque embellishment at centre of smallest snowflake
  • Dimensional to pop up sentiment




I really like the clean look of this card and I think it would look really nice with Night of Navy or Midnight Muse as the second colour. Baja Breeze does create a softer feel though.

No comments:

Post a Comment