Friday, September 28, 2012

Busy, Busy!

I haven't posted to my blog in a while and it's because I have been so busy making different projects! Our third child is due in just a couple of weeks and I've been working to get different projects finished before the big day.

I'll post photos soon - I promise - but I thought I would at least let you know what I have been up to:


  • Hallowe'en goody bag created for both of my boys' classes
  • Hallowe'en treat containers for boys' teachers
  • Hallowe'en bingo cards
  • Fall ornaments
  • Christmas bingo cards
  • Christmas ornament from the cover of the holiday catalogue

Tomorrow,  I will be hosting the 100 in 1 Challenge and I will be sure to post lots of photos of the above crafts and the handiwork of the volunteers once we are done.

Happy stamping,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment